Attorney Behr handles every aspect of your case: from intake through depositions, motions, hearings and trial.Read More
Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense LawyerRELENTLESS IN THE COURTROOM AND A FEARLESS FIGHTER FOR HIS CLIENTS
Attorney Ralph Behr is a Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney that has been a fearless fighter for his clients since 1976. His practice is dedicated to the criminal defense of charges in U.S. Federal Courts and Florida State Courts in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. He has gone up against every type of criminal prosecutor in the country, from the slick to the mean, and has won. Most criminal courts are stacked against the innocent. In 2008, Ralph Behr wrote about this same issue in a published book titled, "CAN THE POLICE LIE TO ME?" He then created the iPhone/iPad app (Available at the iTunes Store) titled, "SAY NO TO POLICE", giving you the information judges and prosecutors don’t want you to have.
Call now! Attorney Ralph Behr answers the phone personally nights and weekends!
- Why Hire Ralph Behr as Attorney?
- Columbia University School of Law, New York, New York. Teaching Assistant to Former Law School Professor Seymour Kleinman;
- 2017 Nominee to Best Lawyers in America;
- Top 2% Rated “A/V” by Lawyers.com and Martin-dale Hubbell;
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law by the Florida Bar;
- “Death Certified” by the Florida Supreme Court for Capital Homicide Cases;
- Recognized Author of “CAN THE POLICE LIE TO ME?” Published by BookMasters, Inc.;
- Created iPhone App: “SAY NO TO POLICE” for iTunes Store in 2012;
- “Leading Florida Attorney” Rated by American Research Corporation since 1994;
- Top Rated Since 1994 by Florida Consumer Guidebook;
- Former Aide to Penal Law Committee, New York State Legislature;
- Former Member Federal Practice Committee;
- Tax Law and Securities Law Section Member of the Florida Bar;
- Former Legislative Aide, New York State Assembly;
- Former Legal Research Instructor, Hofstra University School of Law;
- Author of Index to Florida Criminal Jury Instructions 1997-2000;
- Sponsor of Florida Sentencing Guidelines Seminar 1997-2000;
- 30 Years of Criminal Trial Experience;
- Over 5,000 Winning Clients;
- Who's Who in American Law Since 1994;
- Listed as ‘Best Lawyer’ in The International Dictionary of Biography’ Since 1994;
- Law and Leading Attorneys;
- Martindale Hubbell Law Directory;
- Florida Super Lawyers;
- Consumer Guide to Law & Leading Attorneys;
- Paralegals Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese;
- Handles Major and Profile Federal Cases;
- Money Laundering and Medicaid Fraud in Federal Court;
- Offices in Miami and Fort Lauderdale; and
- Admitted in State and Federal Courts in Florida and New York and Pennsylvania
Because the experience and knowledge of your Fort Lauderdale criminal defense lawyer can make the difference between your freedom and prison.
Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney Ralph Behr handles every aspect of your case: from intake through depositions, motions, hearings and trial. He defends individuals facing criminal charges in State and Federal courts. Mr. Behr has handled, as lead counsel, Wire Fraud and International Securities Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Medicaid Fraud, Mortgage Fraud, Murder, Drug Trafficking, Sex Crimes, "Pill Mill" Drug Trafficking cases, Probation Violations in Florida and Federal Courts and DUI Manslaughter and Vehicular Homicide cases. His international clients include individuals from Australia, Canada, Colombia, Cuba, Brazil, the Dominican Republic, Germany, Mexico, and Thailand. Mr. Behr has been involved in cases related to the first World Trade Center bombing (February 26th 1993), a series of Irish Republican Army Money Laundering, and RICO cases. Attorney Behr argued the Velázquez case before Florida's 4th District Court of Appeal, in which the Florida Supreme Court subsequently upheld Mr. Behr's position on Florida's "stand your ground" statute.An arrest for a federal crime or Florida crime means you need a criminal defense lawyer with the experience and power of years in criminal courtrooms throughout America. Attorney Ralph Behr has been a leader in the private criminal defense bar for over 30 years.
He has been aggressively fighting for clients in over 5,000 cases: murder, drug cases, burglary, kidnapping charges, robbery, security fraud, wire fraud, drunk driving (DUI), to white collar crimes and sex crimes.
He will handle all aspects of your case personally, so you won't deal with an associate lawyer. He will be in court with you, and for you; from getting immediate and reasonable bond to trials of complex white collar criminal charges.
Admitted in: Florida | New York | Federal Court | U.S. Supreme Court | U.S. District Court Western District Pennsylvania | U.S. District Court Southern District Florida U.S. District Court Middle District Florida | Oregon