If I’m wrongly arrested can I resist?



You must submit to an arrest. If the arrest is wrongful it will be a judge who decides that, not you.


The street is the wrong place to dispute an arrest. Just go along with the cop and your lawyer will straighten it out in court.


Resisting arrest is a serious crime. If you resist with violence you face a prison sentence in most states.


It is always a mistake to resist an arrest. Don’t do it.